Andrew Potter is the author of The Authenticity Hoax: How We Get Lost Finding Ourselves (McClelland and Stewart, 2010) and, with Joseph Heath, The Rebel Sell: Why the Culture Can’t Be Jammed (HarperCollins, 2004).
Articles by Andrew Potter
- The New Dissent (July–August 2017)
In an age of free speech battles and #fakenews, what exactly counts as dissent?
- In the Maple Groves of Academe (April 2005)
A review of The Canadianization Movement: Emergence, Survival and Success, by Jeffrey Cormier
- Twilight of the Pundits (November 2013)
A review of The Public Intellectual in Canada, edited by Nelson Wiseman
- Van Gogh’s Bastards (June 2012)
A review of Solar Dance: Genius, Forgery and the Crisis of Truth in the Modern Age, by Modris Eksteins
- Identity Crisis (March 2010)
But for the Liberals, that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
- Unbalanced Thoughts (July–August 2009)
A review of Peter Russell’s and Lorne Sossin’s Parliamentary Democracy in Crisis.
- Are We a Métis Nation? (April 2009)
A review of A Fair Country: Telling Truths about Canada, by John Ralston Saul