Christopher Dornan teaches in the School of Journalism and Communication at Carleton University. He contributed chapters to the first two volumes of the “How Canadians Communicate” series.
Articles by Christopher Dornan
- Out of Bounds (June 2015)
A review of How Canadians Communicate V: Sports, edited by David Taras and Christopher Waddell
- Sympathy for the Devil (December 2012)
A review of The Instigator: How Gary Bettman Remade the League and Changed the Game Forever, by Jonathan Gatehouse.
- Funny, Sad and True (December 2011)
A review of The Antagonist, by Lynn Coady
- Quebec’s Eternal Hero (September 2011)
A review of Maurice Richard, by Charles Foran
- Our Violent National Game (April 2010)
- “Big Media Bad Thing” (December 2006)