Christopher Moore (christophermoore.ca) is a Toronto writer. His recent books include Three Weeks in Quebec City: The Meeting That Made Canada (Allen Lane, 2015).
Articles by Christopher Moore
- A Very, Very Modest Proposal (June 2017)
Can a microscopically small-ball approach accomplish political reform?
- Attawapiskat versus Ottawa (November 2015)
A review of Children of the Broken Treaty: Canada’s Lost Promise and One Girl’s Dream, by Charlie Angus
- Keeping Party Leaders Honest (June 2012)
A review of Politics at the Centre: The Selection and Removal of Party Leaders in the Anglo Parliamentary Democracies, by William P. Cross and André Blais
- Our Hidden History (July–August 2011)
Why do we downplay the seminal moment in Canadian democracy?
- The Calamity of Caledonia (April 2010)
What B.C. can teach Ontario about Native land claims.
- Our Canadian Republic (November 2008)
Do we display too much deference to authority … or not enough?
- Teenage Mutant Supreme Court Judges (July–August 2007)
The Canadian copyright debate takes some strange metaphysical turns.