Erika Ritter is a novelist, playwright and non-fiction writer living in Toronto.
Articles by Erika Ritter
- Vancouver, Variety and Versatility (May 2004)
A review of The Best Thing for You, by Annabel Lyon.
- Sex, Death and Education (October 2011)
A review of Alone in the Classroom, by Elizabeth Hay
- Between Two Worlds (March 2009)
A review of Joan Thomas’s Reading by Lightning
- A Living Past and a Complex Present (September 2008)
A review of Bill Gaston’s The Order of Good Cheer
- A Sister’s Sad Burden (December 2006)
A review of Marian Botsford Fraser’s Requiem for My Brother