Michael Taube, a Troy Media syndicated columnist and Washington Times contributor, was a speechwriter for prime minister Stephen Harper. He holds a master’s degree in comparative politics from the London School of Economics.
Articles by Michael Taube
- Jean Chrétien: Fox or snake (January 2018)
Bob Plamondon’s Chrétien: The little guy from Shawinigan was Canada’s most fiscally conservative PM?
- The House That Bill Built (December 2016)
The enduring legacy of the Conservative who really wasn’t
- Bunker Boys (December 2015)
A review of The Big Blue Machine: How Tory Campaign Backrooms Changed Canadian Politics Forever, by J. Patrick Boyer
- Ice Maiden Extraordinaire (January–February 2015)
A review of Nelvana of the Northern Lights, created by Adrian Dingle, edited by Hope Nicholson and Rachel Richey
- Together Again (April 2014)
A review of Conservatism in Canada, edited by James Farney and David Rayside
- A Neglected Royal (July–August 2013)
A review of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent: Father of the Canadian Crown, by Nathan Tidridge
- Buying up the Free Press (July–August 2012)
A review of Cross-Media Ownership and Democratic Practice in Canada: Content-Sharing and the Impact of New Media by Walter C. Soderlund, Colette Brin, Lydia Miljan and Kai Hildebrandt