Noreen Golfman is the provost and vice-president (academic) pro tem at Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Articles by Noreen Golfman
- Celluloid Cities (March 2015)
A review of Film and the City: The Urban Imaginary in Canadian Cinema, by George Melnyk
- Glee in the Darkness (January–February 2014)
A review of The Son of a Certain Woman, by Wayne Johnston
- Beautiful Losers (January–February 2013)
A review of Donald Shebib’s Goin’ Down the Road, by Geoff Pevere
- Fairy Tales for Men (January–February 2011)
A review of Playing with Memories: Essays on Guy Maddin, edited by David Church, and Into the Past: The Cinema of Guy Maddin, by William Beard
- Bleak Island (November 2009)
A review of The Blythes Are Quoted, by L.M. Montgomery, edited by Benjamin Lefebvre
- An Outsider’s Eye (October 2008)
Newfoundland culture as defined from without and within.