Charles Foran is author of eleven books. He lives in Toronto.
Articles by Charles Foran
- “There’s No Plan B” (July–August 2018)
Chris Hedges, Charles Foran, and the Collapse of America
- Wanderlust and the Cult of Home (April 2004)
A review of Clark Blaise’s Southern Stories: Selected Stories, Volume I.
- Out of Sync (November 2013)
A review of The Edge of the Precipice: Why Read Literature in the Digital Age?, edited by Paul Socken
- Miscellany with a Mission (September 2010)
A review of Hooked on Canadian Books: The Good, the Better and the Best Canadian Novels since 1984, by T.F. Rigelhof.
- Prismatic Fiction (March 2010)
A review of Waiting for Columbus, by Thomas Trofimuk
- The Defender of Stories (March 2008)
A review of Alberto Manguel’s The City of Words