Charlotte Gray is an award-winning biographer and the author of Murdered Midas.
Articles by Charlotte Gray
- Agent Zero (April 2021)
Her tale of delusion
- Murder, She Writes (September 2019)
Why I returned to true crime
- Meanwhile in another forest… (November 2018)
Canada’s trees, and the long history of another era’s resource war
- Haunted by Weird Willie (May 2017)
The remarkable afterlife of our strangest PM—and what we want from politicians
- A Strangely Obtuse Country (March 2016)
A review of A Celtic Temperament: Robertson Davies as Diarist, edited by Jennifer Surridge and Ramsay Derry
- Canada’s Homeless Portrait Gallery (December 2008)
A historic collection falls victim to economic and intellectual uncertainty.