David Clink is the former board president and artistic director of the Rowers Pub Reading Series, and former artistic director of the Art Bar Poetry Series. David co-organizes, along with Sandra Kasturi, a one-day poetry workshop entitled “A Fistful of Poems.” He hosts and organizes the Dead Poets Society Night at the Art Bar. He has two collections of poetry published by Tightrope Books: Eating Fruit Out of Season (2008) and Monster (2010). He edited an anthology of environmental poetry called A Verdant Green (The Battered Silicon Dispatch Box, 2010). The same publisher released, in fall 2012, David’s third collection, Crouching Yak, Hidden Emu, a book of humorous poems.
Articles by David Clink
- The woods are losing their cohesion (April 2016)
- A City of Buried Rivers (November 2013)
- A sea monster tells his story (July–August 2012)
- Darkness Then a Blown Kiss (December 2008)
- The Woman and the Garden (April 2007)