J.L. Granatstein writes on Canadian political and military history.
Articles by J. L. Granatstein
- Tug of War (April 2022)
An army created out of nothing
- Over Tokyo (October 2021)
Malcolm Gladwell’s point of view
- At Daggers Drawn (March 2021)
Margaret MacMillan soldiers on
- The Colossus (January–February 2021)
Notes on our twelfth prime minister
- A Farewell to Arms (October 2020)
Where did all the junk go?
- Harsh Treatment (July–August 2020)
Perspectives on internment
- A Persistent Myth (June 2010)
A review of Pearson’s Peacekeepers: Canada and the United Nations Emergency Force, 1956–67, by Michael Carroll, and Canada, the Congo Crisis and UN Peacekeeping, 1960–64, by Kevin A. Spooner