Laura Robinson is the author of Black Tights: Women, Sport and Sexuality and Cyclist BikeList: The Book for Every Rider.
Articles by Laura Robinson
- The Wrong Lake (April 2021)
What really happened to the prospectors?
- Snuffed Torch (July–August 2020)
Can the Olympic myth survive?
- Absolute power (September 2018)
Before safety bicycles and dress reform there was a French-Canadian strong woman on wheels
- Road Worthy (1) (January–February 2005)
A review of Walk to New York: A Journey Out of the Wilds of Canada, by Charles Wilkins
- Chilling Lessons (July–August 2013)
A review of They Called Me Number One: Secrets and Survival at an Indian Residential School, by Bev Sellars
- A Real Sports Hero (November 2012)
A review of Road to Valour, by Aili and Andres McConnon
- A Shameful Track Record (January–February 2010)
The Olympic movement plays fast and loose with basic democratic values.
- Sheer Talent (April 2008)
A review of No Limits: The Amazing Life Story of Rhona and Rhoda Wurtele, Canada’s Olympian Skiing Pioneers, by Byron Rempel