Maureen Hynes is a past winner of the Gerald Lampert Award and the Petra Kenney Poetry Award. Poems of hers were selected for Best Canadian Poetry 2010 anthology and longlisted for the 2011 edition. Her fourth book of poetry, The Poison Colour, was published by Pedlar Press in the fall of 2015.
Articles by Maureen Hynes
- Floriography for a Pandemic (January–February 2021)
- Sonnenizio on the Unseen (January–February 2016)
- Mailbox (March 2015)
- Jewel Beetle Dress (July–August 2013)
- The Poison Colour (September 2010)
- The Hanged Man (April 2007)