Reg Whitaker is the co-author of Secret Service: Political Policing in Canada from the Fenians to Fortress America (University of Toronto Press, 2012).
Articles by Reg Whitaker
- Living with Bush’s America (January–February 2005)
Remaining true to ourselves will see Canadians through the next four years.
- Deception, Betrayal and Terrorism (October 2013)
A review of What Lies Across the Water: The Real Story of the Cuban Five, by Stephen Kimber
- Citizen Khadr (April 2012)
A review of The Enemy Within: Terror, Lies and the Whitewashing of Omar Khadr, by Ezra Levant
- Routing Tokenism (June 2009)
A review of Anthony Stewart’s You Must Be a Basketball Player: Rethinking Integration In the University
- Canada after Chrétien: Quebec In, Alberta Out? (September 2003)
- What’s Wrong With Canadian Universities (September 2002)
A review of No Place to Learn: Why Universities Aren’t Working, by Tom Pocklington and Alan Tupper