Susan Crean is the author of several books, including The Laughing One: A Journey to Emily Carr and Finding Mr. Wong.
Articles by Susan Crean
- A Rare Bird (June 2022)
With binoculars at the ready
- Paws for Thought (January–February 2021)
The costs of man’s best friends
- Forebodings (April 2020)
Notes on climate catastrophe
- Source Code (September 2019)
The men and women who have changed our world
- Genes That Never Fade (April 2013)
A review of The Juggler’s Children: A Journey into Family, Legend and the Genes that Bind Us, by Carolyn Abraham
- National Archives Blues (January–February 2011)
Is a precious Canadian asset being digitized to death?
- Rediscovering Emily Carr (September 2002)
An excerpt from The Laughing One: A Journey to Emily Carr