Salem Alaton teaches journalism at Humber College.
Articles by Salem Alaton
- Stone Diary (July 2016)
A review of The First Signs: Unlocking the Mysteries of the World’s Oldest Symbols, by Genevieve von Petzinger.
- Hanging On Forever (December 2013)
A review of The Book of Immortality: The Science, Belief and Magic Behind Living Forever, by Adam Leith Gollner
- The Traps of Progress (December 2004)
A review of Ronald Wright’s A Short History of Progress
- The Consolations of Anthropomorphism (July–August 2012)
A review of The Ancient Mythology of Modern Science: A Mythologist Looks (Seriously) at Popular Science Writing, by Gregory Schrempp
- Darwinists and Divinity (June 2010)
A review of Science and Spirituality: Making Room for Faith in the Age of Science, by Michael Ruse
- Success in the Slums? (December 2009)
A review of Welcome to the Urban Revolution: How Cities Are Changing the World, by Jeb Brugmann
- Monumental or Vainglorious? (December 2007)
A review of Donald Harman Akenson’s Some Family: The Mormons and How Humanity Keeps Track of Itself