Hugh Segal, author of The Right Balance: Canada’s Conservative Tradition (Douglas and McIntyre, 2011), is an Ontario senator and former president of the Institute for Research on Public Policy.
Articles by Hugh Segal
- We have the technology (January–February 2016)
Making the Senate relevant again.
- The Liberal Toolbox Revealed (December 2005)
A review of The Big Red Machine: How the Liberal Party Dominates Canadian Politics, by Stephen Clarkson
- From Zlín to the Royal Society (July–August 2013)
A review of A Life of Learning and Other Pleasures, by John Meisel
- Scrapping Welfare (December 2012)
The case for guaranteeing all Canadians an income above the poverty line.
- An Insider Speaks (May 2011)
A review of Tales from the Back Room: Memories of a Political Insider, by Michael Decter