Stephen Marche is a novelist and essayist, as well as the host of How Not to F*ck Up Your Kids Too Bad, an audio series.
Articles by Stephen Marche
- Toil and Trouble (June 2021)
What a way to make a living
- The Passport (September 2020)
New-found meaning behind that slim and elegant booklet
- CanLit’s Colonial Habit (November 2017)
Literature in the age of Reconciliation and ‘peak’ diversity
- On Manhood, Marriage and the “Neo-patriarchy” (March 2017)
Rachel Giese in conversation with Stephen Marche
- Here, Now (July–August 2010)
Canadian writers, living on the edge of the world, have the best view.