Bronwyn Drainie was editor-in-chief of the LRC from 2003 to 2015.
Articles by Bronwyn Drainie
- Through Youthful Eyes (March 2022)
Eleven months in the Middle East
- “I Love Arguing!” (May 2017)
In profound appreciation of Anthony Westell (1926–2017)
- Party of One (March 2017)
Solitude and the modern mind
- Music and Politics in China (June 2016)
A review of Do Not Say We Have Nothing by Madeleine Thien.
- Keep in Touch (April 2015)
A review of Reclaiming the Commons for the Common Good: A Memoir and Manifesto, by Heather Menzies, Tell Everyone: Why We Share and Why It Matters, by Alfred Hermida, The Village Effect: How Face-to-Face Contact Can Make Us Healthier and Happier, by Susan Pinker, and Belonging: The Paradox of Citizenship, by Adrienne Clarkson
- As Others See Us (July–August 2012)
Glimpses of Canada through other literary eyes
- Imaginary Getaways (July–August 2011)
Ten armchair excursions by Natalie Davis, Jessica Grant, Alexander MacLeod, and more